It might sound simple, but it's not easy for a husband and wife to decide to end a marriage. Often they spend a long time trying to solve problems before deciding to divorce.
But sometimes they just can't fix the problems and decide that a divorce is the best solution. Change is a natural part of life, but when it happens to your family, it is sometimes really hard to deal with.
According to the office of the representative, Lagman will lead the campaign for the enactment of absolute divorce law in the 17th congress.
House Bill 116 or the divorce bill includes the same grounds as annulment and legal separation, but it particularly adds the following:
– when either of the spouses secures (a) a valid foreign divorce;
– canonical divorce;
– gender reassignment surgery; and
– when irreconcilable differences or conflicts exist between the married couple, which are beyond redemption despite earnest and repeated efforts at reconciliation
Lagman said that the bill that the bill is pro-woman, he explained:
– Traditionally, in a marriage relation, the husband is more ascendant than the wife. It is the woman who is usually brutalized and it is the man who philanders and gets away with it.
– Under these foreboding and unequal circumstances, a wife needs an absolute divorce more than the husband
.– Absolute divorce is not only a women’s issue. It is a poor women’s issue. Poor women cannot afford the current exorbitant expense for legal separation or annulment of marriage.