- You smell them – the spirit of your loved one and the most common way is the scent, which is the strongest connection to them. That might be the smell of tobacco, perfume, or the favorite food. This is a message which is sent to you form the deceased person you loved.
- They appear in your dreams – this is the most common way for interaction of the deceased, and the subconscious minds are more open to the spirit world, allowing them to come in. the dreams are very realistic, thus pay close attention to what the might mean as it can be a message from beyond the grave.
- Your items go missing – you might feel that you started losing your mind when some things are moved from one to another place. That might be a dead relative or a friend playing a joke on you. This sounds silly, but it does not mean that they have lost the desire to screw with you even though they are dead.
- Unusual thoughts – you may have thoughts that do not appear like yours. That might be a sign that your passed loved one is still with you. Take some time to think about this especially when the inner monologue starts talking to you as if it is not you.
- Signs at the funeral – the renowned psychic, James Van Praagh says that our spirits attend our own funerals, roaming the room, trying to comfort the loved ones and give them signs that everything is fine. The signs are not seen because people are very absorbed in their grief