Do You Use GAS For Cooking?Please Read This And Take Note! Let This Not Happen To You...

STAFF 4:33 PM

SPONSORED LINKS
This shocking accident happened recently.

 A housewife died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband too was hospitalized for injuries due to burns while trying to rescue his wife.
How it happened:

The gas cooker was on and cooking in progress. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns.

 Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

Let us understand that:

All insect killer sprays such as "Raid","Baygon", Nuvan etc have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized nano spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air.

Please educate your family & Friends about this and spread the word around....Please share this post, who knows you might save more than a life..

source: pinoy rap radio
Loading...

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »