She got this phone as a Christmas gift. So, one night her father heard terrible screaming from her bedroom. The 13-year-old girl came running downstairs and she was holding her neck. Her parents saw that she had some terrible burns. When they asked her what happened, she said that the phone charger burned her neck.
And, unfortunately, this is not the only case. There are other injuries, which were caused by the phone’s lithium-ion batteries. These batteries overheat and explode and burn the customer. You’ve probably heard about the shocking case in 2014, when a USB phone charger killed a woman from Australia, mother of two children. She was killed when the charger sent a high current through her body throughout the headphones while she was speaking on the phone. Similarly, her phone has also been plugged into a wall socket. This is why you should be very careful, and don’t buy cheap electronics and USB phone chargers.
A small girl in Colorado put an Apple USB cable into her mouth and suffered third-degree burns. The incident happened because the cable was plugged into a laptop at the time, and in 2013 a woman from China was also electrocuted while she was using a cheap charger. This case was investigated by Apple after which the Chinese consumers were warned that they shouldn’t use third-party chargers.
But, you shouldn’t be worried, because there is no danger if you use appropriate mobile phone and charging units. Many people are using their mobile phone while it is still charging all the time, and they don’t have any incidents or injuries. So, you should be careful and you shouldn’t buy cheap and fake phone chargers and share this article with your friends and family. Thank You.