Processed foods is one kind of food that contains to much chemicals because of preservatives, junk foods and GMO's. In this post we are going to show you how to try the most effective 3 day cleansing treatment.
Well, let’s say few things first. Before you start with this cleansing method, you need to stop consuming dairy products 2 days before you start with it. This is because, dairy products are slowly digested and they will prevent the cleansing treatment. And, you body must be clean from all harmful toxins found in dairy products, before it starts with cleaning of the lungs.
- The night before you start with the cleansing process, you need to drink 1 cup of herbal laxative, Black Forest for example. This laxative will help you with cleaning the intestines from harmful toxins and excess waste, which can cause constipation. You should also know that your lungs shouldn’t be overloaded by blockages in the body, because it may interfere with the detoxification process.
- You need to make a drink with lemon juice in it. Mix ½ cup of water with lemon juice from 2 whole lemons and drink it before breakfast. This natural drink will help you in digestion of powerful alkaline foods and it will help your lungs to regenerate faster.
- While you eat your breakfast, make sure you drink 1.5 cup of grapefruit juice with it. Just in case you don’t like the taste of grapefruit juice, you can add some water in it or replace it with some pineapple juice. Pineapple and grapefruit are loaded with antioxidants, which will keep your respiratory system healthy.
- Then, after breakfast, you need to drink 1 to 1.5 cup of pure carrot juice. You need to drink this juice between breakfast and lunch, because this carrot juice will help you alkalize your body while you are detoxifying your organism. Carrots are loaded with beta-carotene, which the body turns into Vitamin A. this is why carrots are extremely beneficial for the respiratory tract.
- At lunch time, you need to drink 1.5 cups of potassium juice, because potassium is powerful antioxidant which is great for cleaning the body, especially if it’s consumed in a liquid form. So, what do you need to make a juice rich in potassium? Well, you need to squeeze: celery, parsley, sea greens, carrots and spinach. If you don’t own a juice, you can use Noni juice – just mix it with 1 cup of water. You can buy Noni juice in any local health store. There are several different brands on the market, so make sure you buy the right one and make sure you buy pure Noni juice.
- Drink 1 cup of mucus cleansing tea, one hour before dinner, every day! The mucus cleansing tea is loaded with healthy nutrients, such as: ginger, rose hips and peppermint. These herbs are extremely useful and beneficial against mucus build up, stuffy nose and congestion. You can find this tea in all supermarkets and in the local health food stores.
- Drink 340 ml of pure cranberry juice before you go to bed. It will help you against bacteria in the lungs, which can cause infection. The cranberry juice is loaded with antioxidants and it’s extremely beneficial for your blood and urine.
Thanks for reading guys, we really hope you enjoyed this post and please share it with your friends and family. Thanks.