In order to prevent kidney stones formation, drink plenty of filtered water and other fluids!
What else can you do to prevent kidney stone formation?
- Avoid foods with high oxalate content – When combined with calcium and iron, oxalate form crystals that may be excreted in urine or form larger kidney stones that can block the kidney tubules. Avoid peanuts, almonds, wheat bran, spinach, black tea, cashews, hazelnuts, soybeans, soy milk, instant tea, rhubarb, beets, sweet potatoes, dried beans and chocolate.
- Reduce the consumption of animal protein foods
- Avoid foods with high sodium content
- Avoid foods high in calcium.
Kidney stone juice
- 1 organic orange, peeled
- 1 organic apple
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 slices of organic watermelon
- 4 ice cubes