This garlic soup, which is made of 50 cloves of garlic, red onion and thyme, can beat many dangerous influenza viruses, colds and even the new winter norovirus virus.
The new norovius winter virus caused great concerns at the beginning of this year, because it causes vomiting. This virus is better known by the name Sydney in 2012 and it doesn’t have worse symptoms than others. But, this virus can still cause vomiting, diarrhea, fever, headache and stomach cramps.
You should eat garlic every day. A lot of people crush garlic, mix it with olive oil and put it on bread. People who eat this every day are always healthy. The latest research, which was made in the beginning of this year to prove the health benefits of garlic, was never implemented to the end. It’s because it’s not in the interest of big pharmaceutical companies.
- 50 cloves of garlic (about 5 heads), cleaned and peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cups (250 ml) clear chicken soup
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, bay leaf (or you can use dried herbs)
- 3 cups stale bread cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat sour cream