THIS WOMAN MADE BREAKFAST FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND KILLS THEM BY A MISTAKE WE ALL MAKE!SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

STAFF 2:02 PM

SPONSORED LINKS
Mothers are important in a child's life. They prepare the clothes we will wear. They tidy up our things so that we can find it easily. They will fix us foods for us not to starve.


Josefine, a Mexican mother of Agustin (8) and Marina (6), always prefer to prepare the foods to her kids. She doesn't them to eat junk foods at school school thus, she prepares them a healthy breakfast. 


She made some egg and ham tortillas with fresh orange juice. 


But before eating at the breakfast table, she implemented a rule which she also learned from her strict grandmother-you can't sit at the table to eat before washing your hands. 

Agustin and Marina went into the bathroom. While Josefina was preparing their meal, she received a text from her husband which she soon replied. She then sent her kids to school and went back home.

After two hours, she received a shocking news. She got a text stating that her kid were rushed into the nearby hospital. 

She rushed into the said hospital with her husband in tow. Her kids were infected with a bacteria called salmonella which is the cause of their fever. 


After some tests, the doctors concluded that the bacterium was in the breakfast Josefina prepared that morning. They discovered that Josefina used her phone during the preparations which was probably the cause. Since phones are coated in thousands of bacteria that can be harmful. 
On her kids' hospital beds, she asked for their forgiveness. At that moment, Maria’s hand opened and Josefina heard the flatline sound on the machine. Not a minute after, Agustin died as well. 
Let us spread this awareness. You must not use your phones or any things that may carry thousands of bacteria when preparing foods.

SOURCE
Loading...

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »