WARNING: A DEADLY Chemicals From HOME Poisoned This Girl For 37 Years and Doctors Couldn't Find It-We Need To Be Aware!!

STAFF 1:59 PM

SPONSORED LINKS
Dana Anhalt,  writer from Hantingtona, New York, was slowly poisoned without ever knowing the reason why and diagnosed with other health problems. 


When she was 16 years old, she suffered from Meningitis. It is a infection of the sinuses, various attacks, migraine and hormonal problems. Also, she was having allergy attacks and was losing weight. 


In the year 2016, she was diagnosed with Lyme disease, a bacterial infection spread to humans by infected ticks. 


Despite having the best health care, doctors couldn't even assessed her condition.


Dana's condition was discovered by her family by accident. They smell something weird from the basement, which was flooded with toxic black mold. Those molds was the cause of the floods when she was still young.

“It turns out that I spent 37 years of somewhat poisoning. It was not easy to do all subsequent tests, but at the end of the decade of my torture it has some meaning” – said Dana.
“In addition to the powerful mononucleosis, flu, sinus disease and hormones, which began when I was 16 years old, and over Fibromyalgia I got when my mother died, until 2011-12 when I was practically bedridden, no one has succeeded to find the cause of my disease, but they all treated the consequences” – she continues.

“I am now permanently sensitive to a variety of drugs and allergic to a lot of kind of food. I have an allergy to the medicines for pain, and very frequent rashes on the body. Who knows when it will stop” – she says.

Doctors advised Dana to evacuate her house and leave her things for the fear of contamination. 

SOURCE
Loading...

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »