The “core” is a term used to describe just about everything on your body that isn’t your legs and arms. This means glutes, hips, abdominal muscles, inner abdominal muscles, pelvic floor, and scapula are part of our core.
Your core is where your power is generated in order to carry out any movement
Benefits of doing core exercise
1. Help prevent injuries
2. Protect your inner organs and central nervous system
3. Banish back pain
4. Get a strong, confident posture
Below, are the exercises you need to follow if you want to have that flat stomach:
You’ll only require 5 minutes for each one. Do them twice to get faster results.
1. Skyscrapers- 10 on each side.
2. Windshield Wipers- 10 on each side.
3. Army Crawls- make 36 action
This day includes 4 workouts that can be tense. Each exercises will last for 5 minutes. Repeat this regular 2 times.
1. Breakdancer- 15 on each side.
2. Skydiver- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
3. Dead Bug- Repeat it 10 times.
4. Thread the Needle- 10 on each side.
They will take you 6 minutes for each.1. Crab kicks into Superman- 6 on each side.
2. Star leg raise-10 on each side.
3. Side V-ups- 10 on each side.
4. Over/under- 10 on each side.