Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus.Your airways are tubes that carry air in and out of your lungs. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
If you have asthma, the inside walls of your airways become sore and swollen. That makes them very sensitive, and they may react strongly to things that you are allergic to or find irritating. When your airways react, they get narrower and your lungs get less air.
For some people, asthma is a minor problem. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
Asthma can't be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled. Here is a natural treatment in helping reduce airway inflammation and inhibit airway contraction.
You only need ginger.
1. Mix equal quantities of ginger juice, pomegranate juice and honey. Take 1 tablespoon of 2-3 times a day.
2. Alternatively, you can mix one teaspoon of ground ginger in one and a half cups of water and take one tablespoon of this mixture at bedtime.
3. On a boiling water, cut one inch of ginger into small pieces. Let it steep for five minutes, allow it to cool down and then drink it.
4. If you want to detoxify your lungs, prepare a fenugreek decoction. Boil one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and mixing one teaspoon each of ginger juice and honey in it. Drink this every morning and evening.
5. You can also eat raw ginger mixed with salt.