Manila tamarind has a color of red-pinkish to greenish-brown. Its tree is edible and has incandescent pods. Pods are thin, with a size of 10-15 cm long x 1-2 cm wide, and has a spiral of 1 to 3 whirls. Each pod has 10 seeds that look like flattened, black and shiny.
They are 1cm in diameter. The fruit can be taken either raw or processed into a soft drink like lemonade. The oil that came from this is use for mking soap and it can also be use in cooking.
The seed pods of Manila Tamarind contains a sweet and sour pulp. Its sour pulp is use for eating with meat dishes and base for drinks in Mexico. The seeds can also be eaten and is useful as extract oil. Manila Tamarind contains 28% of protein.
Here are some benefits of Manila Tamarind:
1. Benefits of shore diet.
It contributes to visibility.
2. High in diet C. It contributes to the skin and anti-oxidants
3. Excessive in vitamin E This makes you look young because it contains nutrition B1. This helps to nourish the nerves and the brain.
4. Shore, vitamin B2
It helps the skin, nails and hair.
5. Shore with diet B3 (niacin)
It helps decrease levels of cholesterol.
6. Manila tamarind fruit is excessive in calcium.
In this way, it helped give a boost to bones and enamel.
It helps to the expansion and restoration of the body.
8. Iron shore
Contributes to the prevention of fatigue of the body.
9. Herbs can be used to masks it.
With using the tamarind pod municipal planning. Pound the shore, after which simplest water combined with juice and egg white. Stir except the cream and sticky on the masks.
10. Shore can be attributed to meals similar to sour.