Wearing clean clothes makes you look more attractive, respectful. It changes a person's personality, emotions.
According to Hygiene For Health, dirty clothes can harbor microorganisms, and wearing clothes with these microorganisms on them can lead to skin infections. Body odor can also occur wearing clothes with the bacteria and fungi found on them.
Clothes stains can also be a problem. Food and wine spill are hard to remove. These remedies promised to clean your clothers and be stain-free
1. Mix 1 cup of baking soda and 4 liters of water
2. soak the clothes in the mixture.
3. Leave for few minutes.
Vinegar and lemon
With your regular detergent add some vinegar and lemon juice. The smell can be a little bit strong but it can get rid of the stains.
1. In a bowl of water, add six crushed aspirins.
2. Soak the clothers in the mixture.
3. Leave it for 30 minutes.
4. Then wash the clothes using the detergent.