WARNING!!! LOW-ENERGY BULBS: DEATH OVER OUR HEADS! MORE THAN 200 PEOPLE ARE IN HOSPITALS WORLDWIDE!

STAFF 6:41 PM

SPONSORED LINKS
The low.energy bulb has been known to cause anxiety, migraines, headaches, fatigue, 
convulsions and loss of focus to a person.

Low.energy bulb is consist of mercury that has a powerful neurotoxin that can harm children's, parents' and pregnant's health. This heavy metal, mercury, can badly affect the brain, liver, 
kidneys, and nervous system. It can also affect the reproductive system, cardiovascular 
system and immune system. Mercury is also known to cause neurological disease like 
Alzheimer's disease.

In case one of these light bulbs breaks and the poisonous gas is released, you must follow an emergency procedure like in the following steps:

1. Every person and pet must leave the room
2. Open a window or a door and let the air go in for 5-10 minutes. 
3. Turn off your air-conditioning or central forced air system
4. Start collecting the required materials for cleaning broken bulb pieces - a wet paper towel, glass jar with a metal lid, card board and adhesive tape. Now you're to clean the mercury. 

When cleaning the mercury, avoid using the vacuum because it might cause the mercury or 
mercury vapor to spread which is very dangerous. To pick up the broken glass or the dust us 
the sticky paper or card board, to pick up the remaining pieces use the adhesive tape after 
cleaning, put it everything in a jar and make sure the jar is fully closed. After all of these, put the jar in an open air and protect the area until it is fully disposed. 

It's very important to follow this emergency procedure if a low-energy light bulb gets broken at your house. It can really help save your health and your
 family's health as well.

SOURCE

Loading...

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »